Friends and Family moving truck
1-855-545-MOVE (6683)

We have boxes!

Call us today!

Climate-controlled facility.

Sanitized vaults.


FAQ's & Tips

Do I need to empty my dresser drawers?
You can leave your clothes inside but do not keep breakables, heavy objects or things that may spill in the drawers as this could cause damage to the dresser. If it is a fragile antique or made from particle board, it would be best to move them empty.

Do I need to take my beds apart?
The more you do in preparation for your move, the less time your move will take and therefore the more money you will save. We are happy to do as much or as little as you would like us to. Our men come prepared with the necessary tools to disassemble and reassemble any items that may need to be taken apart.

How should I pay for my move?
We accept cash, money orders, cashiers checks, Visa, MasterCard.

How do movers set there rates?
Licensed movers are regulated by the Washington State Utilities Commission (WUTC) and that is who sets the minimum and maximum rates based on the 15-C tariff.

What isn't allowed on the truck?
Flammables/ Hazardous material, livestock and due to our insurance, you, the shipper.

Will you move plants on local moves?
Yes, but we can't guarantee safe transport if the plant should suddenly go into shock or if a limb gets broken.

Do I need a written estimate?
Yes! Estimates are required. You can fill out the online estimate form or have one of our estimators come to your house.

What is shrink-wrap?
Shrink wrap is a plastic coating mainly used to protect couches and hold the quilt pad to the items being moved.

Why should you choose us?
Friends and Family Moving and Storage is family owned and a fully licensed moving company, a proud member of the Washington Movers Conference, American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA) and the WUTC.